How to Enter
Registration for the club’s team at the 2017 Gold Coast Airport Marathon has now been set up and the details are as follows. When you commence the registration process, please remember to choose to join a team and then follow the prompts to find the club’s details.
- Team name: Moreton Bay Road Runners.
- Team Pin: MBRR17.
- Bib Collection Point: Brisbane (The club will arrange for one person to collect all race packs in Brisbane on the due dates).
- Payment: As this is done as part of a team entry, there will be no payment required at the time of entry. We will send out details closer to the time on how to make payment to the club’s account which will be forwarded to GCAM and will include any discount if we reach the required numbers.
- Club Contact: Rebekah Mannering (Jones) on 0434 957 798 or email@example.com.
- Dates to Remember:
Early Bird Registration Ends: Sunday 30th April 2017
Deferred Team Payment Option Ends: Sunday 30th April 2017
Final Deferred Team Payment due: Friday 5th May 2017
Team Competitions Close: Wednesday 31st May 2017
Team Entries for Group Collection Close: Wednesday 31st May 2017
- Family and friends are welcome to join the MBRR team to get the group discount (if we reach the required numbers) but you will need to guarantee their payment is made to the club.
For anyone interested in specific Gold Coast training, please don’t hesitate to contact any of our club coaches and don’t forget that long run groups are available every Sunday. Come down to the normal run from the Redcliffe Jetty and find a group appropriate for your pace and distance. Also, keep an eye out for other members organising other runs on the Facebook MBRR Members page. Please feel free to join the page and share anything with your fellow club members that you think is appropriate. Please note it is a secret page so not visible to the public and you’ll have to be added by a group admin – Kate J, Christy H, Paula L, Laura J or Mary D. You can also send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.